Development Engineer – Charging systems e-mobility
You have the opportunity to join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of the charging system requirements in close coordination with the customer
- Development of functions for the charging system components such as charging strategy, DC charging, inductive charging
- Integration and commissioning of the functions on the test bench and in the vehicle
- Development and implementation of functional validation strategies
- Coordination of the activities together with stakeholders
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, physics or similar
- Professional and industry experience is an advantage
- Initial knowledge of charging systems, charging functions or high-voltage batteries
- System understanding for hybrid and electric vehicles
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication skills, organizational and teamwork skills
- English language skills required, German is a plus.
- Personality is more than anything!
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment;
- Highly attractive salary and benefits;
- Great work-life balance and flexibility;
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
- Highly engaged tech community;
- International career opportunities;
- Focus on individual development.
xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com