You can join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration between the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop new and enhance existing functionalities of enterprise IT solutions;
- Deliver a complete Web App front-end experience & features for innovative products;
- Build technology products and systems at varying levels of fidelity and scale from lightweight mock-ups to MVPs to Production-ready systems;
- Ensure code quality, including covering the code with the tests;
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and tools;
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to other team members
- Optimize application performance, scalability, and security.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation.
- Lead tech decisions
Your Skills and Experiences:
Hands-on experience with frontend frameworks and libraries: angular;
Experience working closely with design teams to create rich engaging user interfaces and design systems;
Experience working with cloud platform backend such as AWS and Azure leveraging Web/Mobile-specific cloud-native solutions;
Knowledge in Domain-Driven design, event sourcing, and automated testing;
Experience with build and automation tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Gradle, Jenkins, Git;
Be familiar with agile methodology;
Good communication and facilitation skills;
English skills, both written and spoken.
What you can expect from us:
Highly attractive salary and benefits;
Great work-life balance and flexibility;
You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
Highly engaged tech community;
International career opportunities;
Focus on individual development.
xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org