SAP BW Expert
You have the opportunity to join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration between the team and business stakeholders
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implementation, configuration, and maintenance of SAP’s BI and BW solutions
- Collaborate with Product Owners and key stakeholders to understand the business requirements and analytics needs. This involves gathering information about the data sources, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and the desired outcomes from the analytics solution.
- Designing and architecting SAP Analytics Cloud solutions that align with the product’s requirements. This includes creating data models and defining dimensions, measures, and data connections to various data sources like SAP systems, databases, or cloud-based data repositories, ensuring that the right data is available for analysis. This may involve data cleansing, transformation, and enrichment to create accurate and meaningful insights.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest features and updates in SAP BW and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement of the analytics solution.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams, such as data engineers, business analysts, and IT administrators, to ensure the successful integration and adoption of SAP BW within the organization.
- Creating and maintaining documentation related to the solution design, data models, and other implementation aspects for future reference and knowledge sharing.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- SAP BW (Business Warehouse)
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) & SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- Experience with Datasphere (nice to have)
- Knowledge in the development of SAP CDS-Views
- High willingness to learn: as soon as there is something new, you like to try it out!
- Great communication and analytical skills
- Service and solution-oriented working style
- Openness to implement an agile working model within SAP
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Fluent in English
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment
- Highly attractive salary and benefits
- Great work-life balance and flexibility
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture
- Highly engaged tech community
- International career opportunities
- Focus on individual development
xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!