You have the opportunity to join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Work within a cross-functional team, focusing on analysing and improving the requirements;
- Design and implement automated tests for new features as well as regression tests;
- Be an active voice about test automation and continuous delivery;
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Experience with software QA tools, processes and best practices
- Experience in automating test cases, test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, and manual testing
- Experience with one or more test tools & frameworks (like Selenium, cypress, cucumber,…)
- Have experience in testing Restful API’s and microservices
- Be familiar with agile methodology;
- Good communication and facilitation skills;
- English skills, both written and spoken.
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment;
- Highly attractive salary and benefits;
- Great work-life balance and flexibility;
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
- Highly engaged tech community;
- International career opportunities;
- Focus on individual development.
Xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org