Team Leader/Senior Backend Engineer
You can join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration between the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Developing new and enhancing existing functionality of enterprise IT solutions;
- Delivering solution end-to-end, from solution design to implementing back-end to deployment;
- Ensuring code quality, including covering the code with the tests;
- Support of the other activities across the full software development cycle;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of our processes and tools;
- Provide guidance, support, and mentorship to other team members.
- Management of 1-1s, reviews, and people coaching.
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Good communication and people management skills;
- Hands-on experience with Node.js;
- Desirable knowledge in Domain-Driven design, event sourcing, and automated testing;
- Experience with build and automation tools like OpenShift, Docker, Gradle, Jenkins, and Git;
- Be familiar with agile methodology;
- Good communication and facilitation skills;
- English skills, both written and spoken.
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment;
- Highly attractive salary and benefits;
- Great work-life balance and flexibility;
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
- Highly engaged tech community;
- International career opportunities;
- Focus on individual development.
Xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!