Xelerate Digital Car
You have the opportunity to join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Development of Electrical-Drive Systems and Power Inverters in combination with development team working on the definition of next generation Power Inverters
- Definition of requirements and test cases for electrified systems, components and sub-components
- Development of technical solutions and definition of system architecture
- System commissioning and test on HIL, PHIL, EMotor test bench and vehicle
- Implementation of failure analysis on system level and coordination within the project team (Hardware and Software)
- Central point of contact, take over coordination and synchronization tasks in R&D projects and serial development projects
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or similar
- First experience in the system development, technical knowledge in power inverters and electric motors
- Structured and organized working style (knowledge of version control systems)
- Good communication skills, organizational and teamwork skills
- English language skills required, German is a plus.
- Personality is more than anything!
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment;
- Highly attractive salary and benefits;
- Great work-life balance and flexibility;
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
- Highly engaged tech community;
- International career opportunities;
- Focus on individual development.
Xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!