Embedded Software – Functional Safety Engineer
You have the opportunity to join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Management of safety-related development projects in implementation of the requirements of ISO 26262, e.g. performance of hazard analyses, creation of safety concepts, validation reports and safety proofs
- Analysis and evaluation of safety functions according to the requirements of the standard
- Supporting the project teams in functional safety topics such as effort planning, moderation and safety assessments
- Support for further development of the team
- Implementation and further development of the safety methodology
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Completed studies in the field of software engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, or similar areas.
- Strong experience in the area of functional safety (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and the associated methods, e.g. HARA, FMEA, FTA
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong communication skills, strong team spirit and independent working style
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment;
- Highly attractive salary and benefits;
- Great work-life balance and flexibility;
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
- Highly engaged tech community;
- International career opportunities;
- Focus on individual development.
Xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!