Data Manager / Modeler
You can join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration between the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Design domain data model to represent domain areas
- Collaborate with domain owners and SMEs on conceptual and logical design
- Document data and data quality requirements
- Drive community activities around data modeling
- Coordinate development between the team, source system owners, and domain owners
- Form a deep understanding of the business and customer domain and strategic product roadmaps;
- Partner with Product Managers, Architects, and Software Engineering teams to identify requirements and contribute to solution vision and strategy;
- Build, refine, prioritize, and maintain the backlog of work for your teams;
- Support the development teams throughout the whole development lifecycle, answering questions, attending ceremonies, and participating in test design and user acceptance testing;
- Meet with collaborators in other teams as needed to ensure the effective delivery of end-to-end solutions, for example, to coordinate cross-platform integration testing and align deployments
- Build and maintain product documentation for users and other developers;
- Lead the setup of the global Data platform daily and actively participate in creating the Single Source of Truth strategy to meet current and future business requirements;
- Collaborate on technology and architecture decisions to ensure the best approach to the product that is being delivered;
- Define data sets, and contribute to the data-modeling setup;
- Ensure data is consistent and organized according to the defined business rules and that these rules are properly integrated into the information system.
- Monitor and enforce compliance with the requirements and rules on customer data. Define, implement, and analyze key performance indicators to monitor data quality.
- Provide accurate, clear, and concise reports as needed by senior partners;
Your Skills and Experiences:
Experience as a Product Owner and in the Software Development Industry;
Hands-on with data modeling;
Experience working with agile teams. CSPO certification is desirable;
Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills;
Excellent organizational and time management skills;
Fluency in both written and spoken English;
Experience with Data software engineering best practices.
What you can expect from us:
Highly attractive salary and benefits;
Great work-life balance and flexibility;
You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
Highly engaged tech community;
International career opportunities;
Focus on individual development.
xelerate.tech and ISS are passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We look forward to your application!