Automotive Cybersecurity Analyst
You have the opportunity to join our team to face business challenges in a dynamic environment with close collaboration within the team and business stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Analysis of E/E and ECU architectures for threats (Threat Analysis and Risk Assessment)
- Development of innovative cybersecurity concepts and functions for vehicle systems according to standards and considering current threats
- Derive requirements for the implementation of the security concept
- Deliver ideas for security solutions to secure prototypes and series production of connected systems in and around the vehicle
- Coordination of cybersecurity in internal and external customer projects
Your Skills and Experiences:
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics, mathematics, physics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the automotive industry and thereby knowledge of current automotive technologies (Hardware, Software, Communications, etc.)
- Profound knowledge of and enthusiasm for methods for cybersecurity, threat analysis and risk management
- Knowledge in cybersecurity standards such as SAE J3061, ISO/ SAE 21434, and ISO 27001
- Knowledge of technologies for securing the vehicle (encryption, IDS/ IPS, etc.)
- High analytical and conceptual skills as well as good communication and collaborative skills
- Good English skills, German is a plus.
- Personality is more than anything!
What you can expect from us:
- Remote-friendly environment;
- Highly attractive salary and benefits;
- Great work-life balance and flexibility;
- You will be part of a company where commitment, quality, and continuous improvement are core principles of our culture;
- Highly engaged tech community;
- International career opportunities;
- Focus on individual development.
Xelerate.tech is passionate about software, tech, and people. We aim to attract the most talented engineers to deliver high-quality software products through highly performant teams.
A note from our team:
We know that applying for a new job can be a big step in your life and a bit intimidating, but also an opportunity to improve your professional and personal life. Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We will be with you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to your application!